If ever I should see this world as truely truely mine.
And all that stand upon her never cross my fighting line.
Please tap me on the shoulder and do point me really fast;
toward the notion that this world belongs to those who got here last.
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The Poetaster Aug/2013
Comments about this poem (A Notion by Thomas Adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman
- Her Sonnet, sheade rudman
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana