A Note To My Love
My dear, regardless of the depth of your love
Its height and width and completeness-
No matter the sacrifices you've made
In soul, body, or leaping gains-
Your irreplaceable memories of my kiss,
My smile, handsomeness, and tenderness-
The sincerity of your love for me;
The security i provide,
The motivation i inspire in you,
And the home i've built in you.
My dear, regardless of your heart that is mine
For now and for ever
In sunlight or when covered by night-
Regardless of the tears you shed for my pain,
The blood lost watching over me,
The fights you fought to protect me,
The time you spent thinking of me,
And your irrevocable dedication to me.
You must give this a thought;
One day you may awaken
To find me not by your side.
So I beg you
Cherish every moment you find me near,
Jostle and ruffle my hair, more joyous,
Enjoy the sound of my beating heart-
My dear, I beg you to atleast consider,
That one day i may not be here..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Note To My Love by Tumsah LawAn )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry