A Nice Day
I had a nice day,
How about you?
It was Artistic through and through,
Some 'sillies' I wrote,
Were not for a quote,
I thought of Bette Davis,
Piano love, George Gershwin, too,
His music always a win-win,
Especially, Rhapsody in Blue.
My limbs felt the emotion,
Of the Spirit from above,
All stupid human commotion,
Far away from me today,
And I felt a new Emotion,
That the World had gone away.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nice Day by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo