A New Year...Happy New Year
2013 has been a year of ups and downs
Memory's that have come and faded
Into the past...to be confronted and embraced
So that moving on would be easier not only for me
But for all of those that look ahead to a New Year...smiles
New Zealand is one of the first country's in the world
That will see the new year as the first chimes of midnight
Rings through the summer night
Celebrations can be heard....Shouts of 'Happy New Year'
Can be heard...as fireworks explode to great the new year
From Me to you my friends I wish you all
A HAPPY NEW YEAR....SMILES...BEARHUGS You ALL...Grins...........CHEERS ALL...WAVES AT YA! ! ! ! ! ! !
Kaila George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Year...Happy New Year by Kaila George )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI