A New Hymn
Sing a song of men's pyjamas,
Half-past-six has got a pair,
And he's wearing them this evening,
And he's looking such a dear.
Sing a song of frocks with pockets
I have got one, it is so's
I can use my `nitial hankies
Every time I blow my nose.
Katherine Mansfield's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Hymn by Katherine Mansfield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong
- Questions Of Eternal Doubt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Mother, Liilia Talts Morrison
- the heat is on, Mandolyn ...
- To Valerie Macon New Poet Laureate of No.., mary douglas
- Visiting The Edge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- From a C.D. sold at Walmart, Richard Thripp
- MH17, John F. McCullagh