A New Day! ! !
Today I wake up and see a new day,
It's brand new than yesterday,
So everyone can have a new say
And do things in a different way,
For it is really a new day...
Its a birthday to those who were born on this day,
It brings sad memorries to those who lost their loved ones on this day.
Its a great anniversary to those who got married on this day,
It brings saddness to those who got married on this day,
But after all it is really a new day...
Saddness, unhappy days, heavy loads and all i didnt say,
Just ask The Most High to wipe them all away.
With God everything is for free you wont have to pay,
For He also authorized you to kneel down and pray,
Because it is really a new day....
Rejoice, have fun and enjoy it in anyway
Not forgetting that life is not a play
Where everything you do in it doesn't count the next day
So this one is new, take and make it your day
And make it feel really like a new day...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Day! ! ! by poetS pan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Grumpy morning, oskar hansen
- I Wanna Marry You, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- A Conversation With An Enemy, howard simon
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman