A New Day! ! !
Today I wake up and see a new day,
It's brand new than yesterday,
So everyone can have a new say
And do things in a different way,
For it is really a new day...
Its a birthday to those who were born on this day,
It brings sad memorries to those who lost their loved ones on this day.
Its a great anniversary to those who got married on this day,
It brings saddness to those who got married on this day,
But after all it is really a new day...
Saddness, unhappy days, heavy loads and all i didnt say,
Just ask The Most High to wipe them all away.
With God everything is for free you wont have to pay,
For He also authorized you to kneel down and pray,
Because it is really a new day....
Rejoice, have fun and enjoy it in anyway
Not forgetting that life is not a play
Where everything you do in it doesn't count the next day
So this one is new, take and make it your day
And make it feel really like a new day...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Day! ! ! by poetS pan )
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)