A New Beginning
So as days went on, things only got worse. We started off as a good and solemn couple and turned to disaster, we fought, we cried. you were over possive, did you see it? Did you know i cried every night that we fought. When you said i didnt care did you know my heart shattered with every ounce if my body i tried to compose myself but it didnt help, i cried silent tears but you never knew, if i would've said something would you have cared? You tried to think for me, your tried to make MY decisions for me. Why were you being so controlling of me? I am a free spirit and when you try to tame a free spirit it only comes out in disaster. We werent what we once were, we changed for the better, you are no longer the free spirit you once were, you changed into a jealous man and when you get to be a jealous man well your relationship goes down from there and continues from there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Beginning by Danielle Elsworth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena