A needle I was searching in moonlight,
In a huge haystack... Perhaps, it shines?
But all my efforts were in vain!
Who could in the huge pile define
The needle out of stalks, all faded?
But this was - the given task for me... They said,
It was the only way to work out problem,
Though it may be looking strange,
Their eagerness it's useful to express
In the affairs, to oblivion fated...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A needle by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman