Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
A Nature's Gift
She's magnetic without knowing
Nature's in love with her
that it bestowed on her beauties.
Can I be nature's rival?
Who am I?
What have I to offer?
Though nothing, I cherish her like life.
In duel with nature
I won in mercy.
Nature asked, 'Ask for anything'.
I demanded for her; the magnetic beauty.
I chose not life nor riches
but her, for whom I risked.
She remains my treasured gift.
Thanks to Mr. Nature.
Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nature's Gift by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha )
- Ocean of Dreams, Bill Cantrell
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
Poem of the Day
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 14 - If thou must love me, let it.., Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, Vivek Tiwari
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)