Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
A Nature's Gift
She's magnetic without knowing
Nature's in love with her
that it bestowed on her beauties.
Can I be nature's rival?
Who am I?
What have I to offer?
Though nothing, I cherish her like life.
In duel with nature
I won in mercy.
Nature asked, 'Ask for anything'.
I demanded for her; the magnetic beauty.
I chose not life nor riches
but her, for whom I risked.
She remains my treasured gift.
Thanks to Mr. Nature.
Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nature's Gift by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram