Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
A Nature's Gift
She's magnetic without knowing
Nature's in love with her
that it bestowed on her beauties.
Can I be nature's rival?
Who am I?
What have I to offer?
Though nothing, I cherish her like life.
In duel with nature
I won in mercy.
Nature asked, 'Ask for anything'.
I demanded for her; the magnetic beauty.
I chose not life nor riches
but her, for whom I risked.
She remains my treasured gift.
Thanks to Mr. Nature.
Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nature's Gift by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha )
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
- An Earthen Lamp, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Let me love you, gajanan mishra
- Leah Is Safe, Heather Burns
- Everyday Is Poetry, Abekah Emmanuel
- Run little boy, Noorjehan Khan
- Phone Line Died, Michael McParland
- Athena's ire, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Challenge, Afshan Fatima
- Renaissance, LALITHA JOSEPH
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Anthropomorphism, Lenore Lee
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)