Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha
A Nature's Gift
She's magnetic without knowing
Nature's in love with her
that it bestowed on her beauties.
Can I be nature's rival?
Who am I?
What have I to offer?
Though nothing, I cherish her like life.
In duel with nature
I won in mercy.
Nature asked, 'Ask for anything'.
I demanded for her; the magnetic beauty.
I chose not life nor riches
but her, for whom I risked.
She remains my treasured gift.
Thanks to Mr. Nature.
Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nature's Gift by Kctony Xtopher Nkwocha )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav