The Queen's Dagger
A Mysterious Gift
You make me bow to accept your gift.
A box labeled 'joy' with binding ties.
Its bows glisten with enticing poison,
its silver paper glitters like a stolen gem.
It steals your heart away
with a wink and a smile.
It holds out its arms,
but I am no fool.
I see what you really are.
Yet what is that exactly?
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mysterious Gift by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz