The Queen's Dagger
A Mysterious Gift
You make me bow to accept your gift.
A box labeled 'joy' with binding ties.
Its bows glisten with enticing poison,
its silver paper glitters like a stolen gem.
It steals your heart away
with a wink and a smile.
It holds out its arms,
but I am no fool.
I see what you really are.
Yet what is that exactly?
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mysterious Gift by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah