RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Mother's Song
Sunshine sung into a song, making everyone feel sad and elated
at the same time.
Being sung nightly by a mother to her seven children, filled
with her heart's love as she showered it upon them with her
sweet softened voice.
Holding tears within her eyes as she choked up on the sadness
of life and bursting with joy at the refrain.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
her Mom sang to her when little. Mom would get choked up while singing it's happy melody to us. Probably remembering one of the good times with her own Mom.
Comments about this poem (A Mother's Song by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds