A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen
A Mother's Day
Mothers do not like that day.
That awful day make me cry
And Take away my mom life
When the children are very sad.
Mom will not alive
When the children are great.
Mom does not alive
When your children are fallen in love
But, Mom does not alive
When the children are glad.
Dear mom, I am so sad
When you were passed away.
Dear mom, I am so madly hate myself
When I have been bad.
Dear mom, I am so sorry
When I have been bad behavior
Dear mom, I only want to make
you happy and obeys your last wish
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Topic(s): love lost
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen by Natasa Tocuc )
- Morning prayers., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Favorite Quote, Nautica Moxley
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)