A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen- -
A Mother's Day
Mothers do not like that day.
That awful day make me cry
And Take away my mom life
When the children are very sad.
Mom will not alive
When the children are great.
Mom does not alive
When your children are fallen in love
But, Mom does not alive
When the children are glad.
Dear mom, I am so sad
When you were passed away.
Dear mom, I am so madly hate myself
When I have been bad.
Dear mom, I am so sorry
When I have been bad behavior
Dear mom, I only want to make
you happy and obeys your last wish
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen- - by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds