A Morning Prayer
“A Morning Prayer”
When we wake each day, we should start the day with a prayer of thanksgiving for a new day, And to ask the Father to walk with us through the day.
Go before the Lord with mercy and worship him with all your heart and soul.
Give everything to him and he will bless you in abundance according to his will.
At the start day always pray:
“Lord I give this day to you and I walk in your light and in the path of rightness, help me to do only the things that glorify the body of Christ”
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Hebrews 11: 2
Stuart Smeltzer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Morning Prayer by Stuart Smeltzer )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris