A Morning Prayer
Fill the world and every mind
with your powerful light,
so that in despair, we can find
the ray of hope, to face our fight.
Night waits for the morning
to take rest in the lap of day.
Goodness now will be shining,
on life's restless bay.
Our souls will be basked,
under the pure warmth of the sun,
we must get the reply of queries we asked.
No more in the fire of despondency we'll burn.
The silver-line, will triumph over cloud.
Stormy weather will end very soon.
Nothing can destroy us under any shroud.
Let us be blessed with god's loving boon!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Morning Prayer by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA