A Mood Romantic in Nature!
Dreams and imaginations foster romantic mood
Influenced and inspired by beauty of Nature.
Emotion and sentiments occupy romantic life;
Adventure and exploration mark romantic venture;
Rapture and rupture are part of romantic life.
Romance is the essence of love life in the world;
Interest and thrill of romance will never die here;
Otherwise life is monotonous and boring dead weight!
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mood Romantic in Nature! by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)