A Mood Romantic in Nature!
Dreams and imaginations foster romantic mood
Influenced and inspired by beauty of Nature.
Emotion and sentiments occupy romantic life;
Adventure and exploration mark romantic venture;
Rapture and rupture are part of romantic life.
Romance is the essence of love life in the world;
Interest and thrill of romance will never die here;
Otherwise life is monotonous and boring dead weight!
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mood Romantic in Nature! by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson