I hath stepped on old footprints
fitted mine feet to each
I hath walked on soft pavements
to ascript all mine beseech
I was a soloer in this game
- faced mine enemies alone
yet my sword has power
none hath ever seen,
I was then yclept a monster
(words do hurt) .
I hath worn weak masks,
blew wind to my prints in dust
To build a bridge betwixt us
yet thy deeds- I'm an outcast!
If to step out of the shadow I casted
was to bring chills on thy heart
and if it is to bring fright in thy soul
as to keep me from thee apart
shalt I rise on the waxing moon's call?
- to cause this bridges' fall!
or should I agonize mine reality?
and conceal mineself through a mystery?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A monster by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..