I hath stepped on old footprints
fitted mine feet to each
I hath walked on soft pavements
to ascript all mine beseech
I was a soloer in this game
- faced mine enemies alone
yet my sword has power
none hath ever seen,
I was then yclept a monster
(words do hurt) .
I hath worn weak masks,
blew wind to my prints in dust
To build a bridge betwixt us
yet thy deeds- I'm an outcast!
If to step out of the shadow I casted
was to bring chills on thy heart
and if it is to bring fright in thy soul
as to keep me from thee apart
shalt I rise on the waxing moon's call?
- to cause this bridges' fall!
or should I agonize mine reality?
and conceal mineself through a mystery?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A monster by Ellirie Aviles )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash