RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Moment Together
When I have finally left this earth, your heart will reach for me and I'll no longer be there for you.
Only in memories will I be seen, through crystal clear tears of love you will still have for me.
Joining together in the future, following rivers of our time together through the years.
Trying to hold and treasure one another, but only in this poem will we have a moment together in your heart as you remember me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Moment Together by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In The Dark, Michael McParland
- I'm Not Scared, Michael McParland
- Imagination, Ronald Chapman
- I'm Me, Michael McParland
- Lord, I Pray..., John Ugolo Umah
- I'm Lost, Michael McParland
- I'm Listening, Michael McParland
- Secrets, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Was You, Michael McParland
- Lightning-Tiger, Ronald Chapman