RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Moment Of Thought
Barreling along to the speed of sound,
riding individually together in a steel
Wondering about this bizarre thought,
of containing ourselves high above earth
with nothing under us but ground,
thousands of feet away from our feet.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Moment Of Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla