A Momement To Remember
I was invited into their world,
twins, barely ten days old,
held at the breast,
feeding with zest.
I held them in my arms,
so innocent, gentle, helpless.
I gazed upon Katie and Anna,
and saw the face of God.
Overwhelmed, I whispered:
Isam Hussain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Momement To Remember by Isam Hussain )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery