Bijay Kant Dubey
A Modern Man
He is a modern,
A busy man,
Keeps he busy with.
Living in a metropolitan town,
On the third or fourth floor of the mansion,
Gets he down by the lift,
Switches on to reach the top.
And as a commuter he goes to his office,
Coming and going,
The time passing in a bus.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Modern Man by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)