A Modern Man
He is a modern,
A busy man,
Keeps he busy with.
Living in a metropolitan town,
On the third or fourth floor of the mansion,
Gets he down by the lift,
Switches on to reach the top.
And as a commuter he goes to his office,
Coming and going,
The time passing in a bus.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.