Bijay Kant Dubey
A Modern Man
He is a modern,
A busy man,
Keeps he busy with.
Living in a metropolitan town,
On the third or fourth floor of the mansion,
Gets he down by the lift,
Switches on to reach the top.
And as a commuter he goes to his office,
Coming and going,
The time passing in a bus.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Modern Man by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)