A Modern Life!
Huckle Buckle and a tramp in the trammel
Here-there, to and fro wherever I gaze
Simply superb, twinkling corners
Rat-tat-tat Squeezed lub dubs
with boogie-woogie decisions
Huh Huh! Excited am I
For in valence state
Couldn't orbit long
Around you dear
Yet did I
Until collided with my honey - oohs-aahs!
Tic-tic! Table in Un-stable, with myriad
My emotions exhibited
Scattering left-right and straight in the middle
Making life helter- skelter
Roller coaster circus feet! - chute-the-chute!
Stale-pale! tale never ends
With this little buzz, my life flies
Because it's vast - pervaded fast
Like phenomenal knots
Yet to crack
Miles to go before I sleep deep - snails' numbness creep with each a heartache!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Modern Life! by Queeny Gona )
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns