A Modern Life!
Huckle Buckle and a tramp in the trammel
Here-there, to and fro wherever I gaze
Simply superb, twinkling corners
Rat-tat-tat Squeezed lub dubs
with boogie-woogie decisions
Huh Huh! Excited am I
For in valence state
Couldn't orbit long
Around you dear
Yet did I
Until collided with my honey - oohs-aahs!
Tic-tic! Table in Un-stable, with myriad
My emotions exhibited
Scattering left-right and straight in the middle
Making life helter- skelter
Roller coaster circus feet! - chute-the-chute!
Stale-pale! tale never ends
With this little buzz, my life flies
Because it's vast - pervaded fast
Like phenomenal knots
Yet to crack
Miles to go before I sleep deep - snails' numbness creep with each a heartache!
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Modern Life! by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery