Sorry Won't Fix Anything...
Sorry Will Only Cover Up Cuts And Mistakes...
Sorry I Can't Say Sorry... Cause It Won't Help Any...
Sorry I Had Hurt You...
Sorry It Was Accidental And Not Intentionally...
Sorry It Make You Cry Even More...
Sorry It Make You Think Bout The Hurt Agn...
Sorry I Made A Mistake...
Sorry Cause I Can't Fix It...
Sorry Cause I Make You Cry... Right In The Middle of The Night...
Sorry Cause I Hurt You...
I'm So Sorry...
Sorry Don't Help Me Any...
Sorry Is Something I Don't Want To Say...
Because Sorry Won't Take Anything Back Or Anything Away...
Now All I Wanted Is To Take Back The Past...
Nd Take Away The Pain Of Nothing To Say...
ReDMoOn ShiNiGaMi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mistake by ReDMoOn ShiNiGaMi )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Television, Roald Dahl
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)