Sorry Won't Fix Anything...
Sorry Will Only Cover Up Cuts And Mistakes...
Sorry I Can't Say Sorry... Cause It Won't Help Any...
Sorry I Had Hurt You...
Sorry It Was Accidental And Not Intentionally...
Sorry It Make You Cry Even More...
Sorry It Make You Think Bout The Hurt Agn...
Sorry I Made A Mistake...
Sorry Cause I Can't Fix It...
Sorry Cause I Make You Cry... Right In The Middle of The Night...
Sorry Cause I Hurt You...
I'm So Sorry...
Sorry Don't Help Me Any...
Sorry Is Something I Don't Want To Say...
Because Sorry Won't Take Anything Back Or Anything Away...
Now All I Wanted Is To Take Back The Past...
Nd Take Away The Pain Of Nothing To Say...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mistake by ReDMoOn ShiNiGaMi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman