Sorry Won't Fix Anything...
Sorry Will Only Cover Up Cuts And Mistakes...
Sorry I Can't Say Sorry... Cause It Won't Help Any...
Sorry I Had Hurt You...
Sorry It Was Accidental And Not Intentionally...
Sorry It Make You Cry Even More...
Sorry It Make You Think Bout The Hurt Agn...
Sorry I Made A Mistake...
Sorry Cause I Can't Fix It...
Sorry Cause I Make You Cry... Right In The Middle of The Night...
Sorry Cause I Hurt You...
I'm So Sorry...
Sorry Don't Help Me Any...
Sorry Is Something I Don't Want To Say...
Because Sorry Won't Take Anything Back Or Anything Away...
Now All I Wanted Is To Take Back The Past...
Nd Take Away The Pain Of Nothing To Say...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mistake by ReDMoOn ShiNiGaMi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver
- it's no surprise i'm weeping, just a lit.., Mandolyn ...
- Culmination, Angell Afinowi
- A Flowers Telling of Orpheus, Skyler Ryan
- West, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Kaitlyn, Bernard Snyder
- Old Breath, GRANT FRASER