Ravenous sorrow a sculpture of indifference
Illusions like a wake of dark red purple draperies
We are the expectations of a grandiose prayer
Nothing real breathes for long
Pour your joy from streams of time
These cracks in the broken wall
Your love is a distant summer
Kiss me until I know the stars love me
Do you ever feel the cold until you’re numb?
I know you are my mirror
I know we are a couple of minor chords
People need me and I need people
Let’s keep each other warm?
At least as warm as we can be
I always liked A minor
Joseph Narusiewicz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Minor by Joseph Narusiewicz )
Did you read them?
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra