Adam M. Snow
A Midnight Summer's Rain
Rain pounding 'gainst my window;
the sound of thunder, wind blow.
Flashes of lightning, silhouettes of shadows;
a nature's melody for me to dance to.
My face drips wet by mid-summer's rain;
I spin with the wind, emotionally sane.
Roaring thunder race a crackling smash,
still I dance on; no care, no care.
Throughout the night, the storm rages still,
and I left to watch this mid-summer's thrill
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Midnight Summer's Rain by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp