Whispers Of Night
A midnight's dream
Concealed by a cold midnight frost,
this transparent spirit of mine
is floating like an ageless spot
over burning bleeding veins of chalk!
year after year, I plucked the roses
from deserted graveyards of angels,
but only dreams kept them alive..
and the solitude of autumn's night.
what a blessing! cold rivers flowing
blending with the touch of red..
their frozen rhythm choked by time
falling down with tears I once shed!
the mist rises above the deep woods
as hungry wolves begin to howl..
soothing the solitude of my soul
watching the arrival of great Cthulhu!
and oceans rise and smash the cliffs
turning them into dust and fire,
life's just another far away desire
watching over obsidian hell empire!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A midnight's dream by Whispers Of Night )
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)