Whispers Of Night
A midnight's dream
Concealed by a cold midnight frost,
this transparent spirit of mine
is floating like an ageless spot
over burning bleeding veins of chalk!
year after year, I plucked the roses
from deserted graveyards of angels,
but only dreams kept them alive..
and the solitude of autumn's night.
what a blessing! cold rivers flowing
blending with the touch of red..
their frozen rhythm choked by time
falling down with tears I once shed!
the mist rises above the deep woods
as hungry wolves begin to howl..
soothing the solitude of my soul
watching the arrival of great Cthulhu!
and oceans rise and smash the cliffs
turning them into dust and fire,
life's just another far away desire
watching over obsidian hell empire!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A midnight's dream by Whispers Of Night )
- Cuckold's Plea, Donal Mahoney
- Thrilling night, Sneha Celine
- Love Is Not A Feeling, Margaret Alice Second
- a symphony, Cee Bea
- one shouldn't, Neelapu Suresh
- Spring Wood, Knutsford: my place of play, Mark Heathcote
- Mrs. Ullrick, Akhtar Jawad
- See the Beauty of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- Changes after being In love, Sneha Celine
- The Tailor's Daughter - III (The Underw.., Chris Zachariou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 February 1874 – 12 May 1925)