Ramesh T A
A Melodious Song of Poetry!
High flying birds are world poets!
Poets are the masters of the world!
These birds migrate anywhere...!
They inquire by eagle's eye high,
Know the best things in all matters,
Express in brevity the essence ever!
Songs of these singing birds are sweet!
They make the world rich by tales
That inspire, entertain and guide all!
Always as Kings and Queens they rule
Mind, heart and soul of all men forever
Both in happiness and sorrow situations!
Poetry in the hand of a poet is a lyre unique
That creates music melodious ever for life!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Melodious Song of Poetry! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall