Marvin Brato Sr
'A Matter Of Choice'
In man's existence
there lies some gap
that define life's value
this void needs to be filled
with innate things of substance
to bring essence to how we live.
Man is prone to failures
as we all are never perfect
though how much we ever try
emptiness does grips into our souls
and we are threaten by a gaping whole
that hold us to make the right decision.
Two sides stand for us to choose
there is good and bad vibes to lean
in which we need a bridge to walk on
and this can be made passable only by us
through building self-discipline to fill the gap
Either way is a matter of innate personal choice.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Matter Of Choice' by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard