Bijay Kant Dubey
A Mad & Maniac Man (The Disturbed Psyche)
A maniac man
Locking and re-locking
A lone man
Going on the way
And babbling to himself.
Going on the way,
Doing the self-talk,
A strange tryst with destiny.
Destiny’s lone child,
How disturbed and broken is he,
A man of split personality!
He himself the talker,
He himself the listener,
How emotionally disturbed is he!
A poor fellow laden under
The load of life,
Talking and going on the way all alone.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mad & Maniac Man (The Disturbed Psyche) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dear soldior hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Breakfast with a ghost hero, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Classroom, ania radz
- Breakfast with a ghost, Harold R Hunt Sr
- "...away without leave", Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)