A Loving Man Is Like a Rose
A loving man is like a rose
His love is precious to hold.
For his affection is not fake to feel
because he gives off real emotional sex appeal.
It radiate from his amiable smile
creating pleasurable feelings that are worthwhile.
His charismatic presence puts you in a beautiful, harmonious serene
His benevolent passionate aura illuminates
your soul making you feel good inside.
Creating sparks in your eyes.
His physical appearance is emotionally desires
and his alluring look leaves you affectionate aspired.
His sincere ways
will always brighten your day.
His sentimental inner peace constantly grows
Just as a red rose.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Loving Man Is Like a Rose by Naomi Johnson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock
- A Caged Mind, Leong Ming Loong