A Loving Man Is Like a Rose
A loving man is like a rose
His love is precious to hold.
For his affection is not fake to feel
because he gives off real emotional sex appeal.
It radiate from his amiable smile
creating pleasurable feelings that are worthwhile.
His charismatic presence puts you in a beautiful, harmonious serene
His benevolent passionate aura illuminates
your soul making you feel good inside.
Creating sparks in your eyes.
His physical appearance is emotionally desires
and his alluring look leaves you affectionate aspired.
His sincere ways
will always brighten your day.
His sentimental inner peace constantly grows
Just as a red rose.
Naomi Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Loving Man Is Like a Rose by Naomi Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro