Adam M. Snow
A Love without a Song
I humble not for I but to wake again
Even though I may have sinned,
I've sinned for you, not for I.
I've loved no one but myself.
I dream of no one but I.
But it's you I see at night.
It is you my reflection choose,
Not your ghost for my sake but I.
But I humble not for I and not for you;
I humble without saying, an unjust love.
I see what of the world behind us.
I see an unjust life of eternal bliss,
A love without a song;
I see the forever us.
I humble now and forever among all things.
Until I see again, I am blind to you.
Until my time of death draws near
and yours as well,
We to be drowned upon sorrow, forevermore.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love without a Song by Adam M. Snow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu