Adam M. Snow
A Love without a Song
I humble not for I but to wake again
Even though I may have sinned,
I've sinned for you, not for I.
I've loved no one but myself.
I dream of no one but I.
But it's you I see at night.
It is you my reflection choose,
Not your ghost for my sake but I.
But I humble not for I and not for you;
I humble without saying, an unjust love.
I see what of the world behind us.
I see an unjust life of eternal bliss,
A love without a song;
I see the forever us.
I humble now and forever among all things.
Until I see again, I am blind to you.
Until my time of death draws near
and yours as well,
We to be drowned upon sorrow, forevermore.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love without a Song by Adam M. Snow )
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)