Adam M. Snow
A Love without a Song
I humble not for I but to wake again
Even though I may have sinned,
I've sinned for you, not for I.
I've loved no one but myself.
I dream of no one but I.
But it's you I see at night.
It is you my reflection choose,
Not your ghost for my sake but I.
But I humble not for I and not for you;
I humble without saying, an unjust love.
I see what of the world behind us.
I see an unjust life of eternal bliss,
A love without a song;
I see the forever us.
I humble now and forever among all things.
Until I see again, I am blind to you.
Until my time of death draws near
and yours as well,
We to be drowned upon sorrow, forevermore.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love without a Song by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen