Jazlle D. H.
A Love Song
Come climb the sleeping mountain my darling,
Come stray through the guarding trees with me;
For I long for the nature’s solemn song
And the singing birds of the green forest.
Come watch the waving leaves my beloved,
Come hear the enchanting music they make;
As they softly swing with the gentle wind
Like the singing birds dancing in the air.
Come walk to the mountain’s peak my darling,
Come envision the halcyon place with me;
Beneath the moonlight we'll make our haven
Like the singing birds nestle in the tree.
Come lie down and look at the sparkling sky,
Come cuddle me with your sweet promises;
Till my last breath I’ll hold on to your love
With the singing birds in the green forest.
27th August 2008
Jazlle D. H.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Song by Jazlle D. H. )
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
- Seasonings of Sense, Mae AC.
- War And Not To Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ISRO's MOM in Mars - Congrats to Indian .., Dr John Celes
- Free on the Breeze, Thomas Plotz
- Gather strength, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)