Jazlle D. H.
A Love Song
Come climb the sleeping mountain my darling,
Come stray through the guarding trees with me;
For I long for the nature’s solemn song
And the singing birds of the green forest.
Come watch the waving leaves my beloved,
Come hear the enchanting music they make;
As they softly swing with the gentle wind
Like the singing birds dancing in the air.
Come walk to the mountain’s peak my darling,
Come envision the halcyon place with me;
Beneath the moonlight we'll make our haven
Like the singing birds nestle in the tree.
Come lie down and look at the sparkling sky,
Come cuddle me with your sweet promises;
Till my last breath I’ll hold on to your love
With the singing birds in the green forest.
27th August 2008
Jazlle D. H.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Song by Jazlle D. H. )
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)