Jazlle D. H.
A Love Song
Come climb the sleeping mountain my darling,
Come stray through the guarding trees with me;
For I long for the nature’s solemn song
And the singing birds of the green forest.
Come watch the waving leaves my beloved,
Come hear the enchanting music they make;
As they softly swing with the gentle wind
Like the singing birds dancing in the air.
Come walk to the mountain’s peak my darling,
Come envision the halcyon place with me;
Beneath the moonlight we'll make our haven
Like the singing birds nestle in the tree.
Come lie down and look at the sparkling sky,
Come cuddle me with your sweet promises;
Till my last breath I’ll hold on to your love
With the singing birds in the green forest.
27th August 2008
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Song by Jazlle D. H. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels