A Love of Country
You are not an excuse for a state. Life offers many choices. I believe in my heart, because she was controlling a craving.
Not much to be my question, I need confidence and trust. Although not the first to love. But how this love really means.
My Love, set your promise, so as not to be left memories. You are the reason for the choice:
A love of country.
Sari Mavi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love of Country by Sari Mavi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Wanna Marry You, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- A Conversation With An Enemy, howard simon
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul