A Love of Country
You are not an excuse for a state. Life offers many choices. I believe in my heart, because she was controlling a craving.
Not much to be my question, I need confidence and trust. Although not the first to love. But how this love really means.
My Love, set your promise, so as not to be left memories. You are the reason for the choice:
A love of country.
Sari Mavi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love of Country by Sari Mavi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara