A Love of Country
You are not an excuse for a state. Life offers many choices. I believe in my heart, because she was controlling a craving.
Not much to be my question, I need confidence and trust. Although not the first to love. But how this love really means.
My Love, set your promise, so as not to be left memories. You are the reason for the choice:
A love of country.
Sari Mavi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love of Country by Sari Mavi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL