A Love Lost In Vain
The pain, the heartbreaks
And the enemies we shared
The moments the world stood against us
All the times you cried on my shoulder
All those tears you, we shed,
of pain, joy and love till we went to bed
The nights we sneaked
The times we kissed
The brave hearts and the weaker souls
The murder, the time we killed together
Our love games,
Our own invented smileys
I remember us laughing
I remember us smiling
And I remember us angry
It also strikes me to remember you sad.
But we were real, weren't we?
Am writing a poem now when I should be laughing next to you
Am lamenting a time once spent in space
After all that fight,
All that pain and suffering we suffered
This is what we've become.
All that weight was in vain now that we're over.
Dash Black's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Lost In Vain by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...