A Love Lost In Vain
The pain, the heartbreaks
And the enemies we shared
The moments the world stood against us
All the times you cried on my shoulder
All those tears you, we shed,
of pain, joy and love till we went to bed
The nights we sneaked
The times we kissed
The brave hearts and the weaker souls
The murder, the time we killed together
Our love games,
Our own invented smileys
I remember us laughing
I remember us smiling
And I remember us angry
It also strikes me to remember you sad.
But we were real, weren't we?
Am writing a poem now when I should be laughing next to you
Am lamenting a time once spent in space
After all that fight,
All that pain and suffering we suffered
This is what we've become.
All that weight was in vain now that we're over.
Dash Black's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Lost In Vain by Dash Black )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard