A LONELY NIGHT
A lonely night,
just me and fog.
A crushing sound of barking dog.
A gental breeze now get a blame,
the candel cries, she lost the flame.
when the stars come for a treat of light.
some dreams knocked at the door of night,
now i am the king of my land,
a fairy comes and hold my hand.
we get together
and dance tonight
what a feeling!
is it called the love at site?
suddenly someone put break on my dreamy train,
street dogs are bark again.
now i returned in the real world
of a lonely night, fog and
some barking dog.
: -) adil khan
adil khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LONELY NIGHT by adil khan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
Sir Walter Scott
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Eid, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Misunderstandings, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Queue, Md. Ziaul Haque
- An Eagle, Md. Ziaul Haque
- New Neighbour, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Feel Free, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- O, No!, gajanan mishra
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas