A LONELY NIGHT
A lonely night,
just me and fog.
A crushing sound of barking dog.
A gental breeze now get a blame,
the candel cries, she lost the flame.
when the stars come for a treat of light.
some dreams knocked at the door of night,
now i am the king of my land,
a fairy comes and hold my hand.
we get together
and dance tonight
what a feeling!
is it called the love at site?
suddenly someone put break on my dreamy train,
street dogs are bark again.
now i returned in the real world
of a lonely night, fog and
some barking dog.
: -) adil khan
adil khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LONELY NIGHT by adil khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.