Palas Kumar Ray
A Living Confusion
Life I live and the life I wish to live are often not the same.
I remain confused which one I wish to live and which one I live.
More I climb the stairs upward more I am pulled to the ground.
Peace of mind, rest and satisfaction seemingly nowhere they are found.
Life remains there either behind or in front but never with me
Alas! I pass my days said living, not living but crossing a mirthless sea.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Living Confusion by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO