A Little Hut
Among cold streets and clouds of dust
Is way of glory, warm and light,
To find it you should mind trust
And go along with hope might.
This road is to angel`s home
Where sun-rays pierce each flesh of tear,
You are a child who`re loved by mom,
You aren`t a victim, slave of fear.
And there is a little hut
It stays among a lot of smiles.
To reach it you should going start
And pass a thousand trouble miles.
You should just look inside yourself
And think about mystic flame.
You should believe and go on shelf
Until the sea will play a game.
You should change acts and view of world,
Kill everything that hurts all us.
You should find love, in heart it hold,
Then we will be victorious.
The hut is waiting for its guests
To show a real world of dream,
To take them on of wonder fests,
To make them with the kindness swim.
And if you get to strange huts,
You`ll have to know amazing things,
The road goes through our hearts,
The way is life and patience means.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Hut by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez