A Little Hut
Among cold streets and clouds of dust
Is way of glory, warm and light,
To find it you should mind trust
And go along with hope might.
This road is to angel`s home
Where sun-rays pierce each flesh of tear,
You are a child who`re loved by mom,
You aren`t a victim, slave of fear.
And there is a little hut
It stays among a lot of smiles.
To reach it you should going start
And pass a thousand trouble miles.
You should just look inside yourself
And think about mystic flame.
You should believe and go on shelf
Until the sea will play a game.
You should change acts and view of world,
Kill everything that hurts all us.
You should find love, in heart it hold,
Then we will be victorious.
The hut is waiting for its guests
To show a real world of dream,
To take them on of wonder fests,
To make them with the kindness swim.
And if you get to strange huts,
You`ll have to know amazing things,
The road goes through our hearts,
The way is life and patience means.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Hut by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Take My Things..., Mr. Nobody
- power of youth, maharshi trivedi
- Let the body die, why should I die?, Aftab Alam
- artist, maharshi trivedi
- life of indigent, maharshi trivedi
- I Freaking Hate Beer!, Mr. Nobody
- PROBLEM OF TODAY'S ERA, maharshi trivedi
- FREE FALL, Bironga Chadwick
- Imbalance, Hans Raj Sharma
- Festival Of Light, Amitava Sur
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)