A Little Hut
Among cold streets and clouds of dust
Is way of glory, warm and light,
To find it you should mind trust
And go along with hope might.
This road is to angel`s home
Where sun-rays pierce each flesh of tear,
You are a child who`re loved by mom,
You aren`t a victim, slave of fear.
And there is a little hut
It stays among a lot of smiles.
To reach it you should going start
And pass a thousand trouble miles.
You should just look inside yourself
And think about mystic flame.
You should believe and go on shelf
Until the sea will play a game.
You should change acts and view of world,
Kill everything that hurts all us.
You should find love, in heart it hold,
Then we will be victorious.
The hut is waiting for its guests
To show a real world of dream,
To take them on of wonder fests,
To make them with the kindness swim.
And if you get to strange huts,
You`ll have to know amazing things,
The road goes through our hearts,
The way is life and patience means.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Hut by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- True-untrue, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- You are see clearly, gajanan mishra
- a dramatic lover.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sitting On A Scarlet, Edward Kofi Louis
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sad, wayne kers
- The Last Bell, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow