A Little Hut
Among cold streets and clouds of dust
Is way of glory, warm and light,
To find it you should mind trust
And go along with hope might.
This road is to angel`s home
Where sun-rays pierce each flesh of tear,
You are a child who`re loved by mom,
You aren`t a victim, slave of fear.
And there is a little hut
It stays among a lot of smiles.
To reach it you should going start
And pass a thousand trouble miles.
You should just look inside yourself
And think about mystic flame.
You should believe and go on shelf
Until the sea will play a game.
You should change acts and view of world,
Kill everything that hurts all us.
You should find love, in heart it hold,
Then we will be victorious.
The hut is waiting for its guests
To show a real world of dream,
To take them on of wonder fests,
To make them with the kindness swim.
And if you get to strange huts,
You`ll have to know amazing things,
The road goes through our hearts,
The way is life and patience means.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Hut by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
- Reflection After Reading The Turn of the.., Mark R. Elias
- My Naija, My pride(A Love), Richard Momodu
- I wonder, Cee Bea
- Did God Rest On The Seventh Day?, michael hagwood
- e parindo se mera pata........, sanjay kumar maurya
- Pam Ayers the letter, lee fones
- My Sweetness, Cathy Hodgson
- Seeing Aspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)