A Little Hut
Among cold streets and clouds of dust
Is way of glory, warm and light,
To find it you should mind trust
And go along with hope might.
This road is to angel`s home
Where sun-rays pierce each flesh of tear,
You are a child who`re loved by mom,
You aren`t a victim, slave of fear.
And there is a little hut
It stays among a lot of smiles.
To reach it you should going start
And pass a thousand trouble miles.
You should just look inside yourself
And think about mystic flame.
You should believe and go on shelf
Until the sea will play a game.
You should change acts and view of world,
Kill everything that hurts all us.
You should find love, in heart it hold,
Then we will be victorious.
The hut is waiting for its guests
To show a real world of dream,
To take them on of wonder fests,
To make them with the kindness swim.
And if you get to strange huts,
You`ll have to know amazing things,
The road goes through our hearts,
The way is life and patience means.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Hut by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay