A little flower
Please pick me a little flower,
a sweet scented flower with bright red petals,
A flower nurtured with heart and plucked with care.
Please pick me a flower to make my day
A flower to aid my failing tongue
a little flower to make her smile a little flower to make my wish.
Please pick me a flower for my thoughts
a flower for my mind
a flower in sorrow a flower in grieve
A flower in joy a flower in happiness
Please pick me a sweet little flower
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A little flower by Macwolls Kay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry