A Legend About Two Stars
A lot of stars are in the sky,
They are all golden, bright and shy.
They live for love, create life dreams,
When wind about pain screams.
They are sun-rays for dark night face,
For our feelings, any place
That touches purple serpentine
And sees of sunset magic line.
Two stars were living in welkin,
Like clown lives with harlequin,
Like wings of angel on the back,
They were two friends who got a crack.
When one stars` petals went to sleep,
The others didn`t faith keep.
Began to dance with new dreams world,
Betrayed the star, its soul sold.
It gave a lot of tears to heart
And made the mind a legend start,
To write about cold and freeze,
To die again, crying squeeze…
And now two friends don`t want to speak,
One lives with pride, the second`s freak.
The first does not freak understand,
And that is why the friendship`ll end…
A lot of stars are in the sky
But love and hope we cannot bye.
A galaxy was of two stars,
They were for God eternal grass.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Legend About Two Stars by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Nature's Law: A Poem, Robert Burns
- Twisted, Peter Jay Shippy
- Song—Farewell to the Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Description, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- Death and Dr. Hornbook, Robert Burns
- Best Loved Poems Of The American people, Peter Jay Shippy
- Epitaph on William Muir, Robert Burns
- Sonnet9: If thou hadst become hot summer.., Pijush Biswas
- 357. A Grace before Dinner, Robert Burns
- 314. Song—There'll never be Peace till J.., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)