A Legend About Two Stars
A lot of stars are in the sky,
They are all golden, bright and shy.
They live for love, create life dreams,
When wind about pain screams.
They are sun-rays for dark night face,
For our feelings, any place
That touches purple serpentine
And sees of sunset magic line.
Two stars were living in welkin,
Like clown lives with harlequin,
Like wings of angel on the back,
They were two friends who got a crack.
When one stars` petals went to sleep,
The others didn`t faith keep.
Began to dance with new dreams world,
Betrayed the star, its soul sold.
It gave a lot of tears to heart
And made the mind a legend start,
To write about cold and freeze,
To die again, crying squeeze…
And now two friends don`t want to speak,
One lives with pride, the second`s freak.
The first does not freak understand,
And that is why the friendship`ll end…
A lot of stars are in the sky
But love and hope we cannot bye.
A galaxy was of two stars,
They were for God eternal grass.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Legend About Two Stars by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Unchampioning The Champion, Walter T Rambwi
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The All-knowing God, Dr John Celes
- if i were a day, i'd say, Mandolyn ...
- In bed, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)