A Legend About Two Stars
A lot of stars are in the sky,
They are all golden, bright and shy.
They live for love, create life dreams,
When wind about pain screams.
They are sun-rays for dark night face,
For our feelings, any place
That touches purple serpentine
And sees of sunset magic line.
Two stars were living in welkin,
Like clown lives with harlequin,
Like wings of angel on the back,
They were two friends who got a crack.
When one stars` petals went to sleep,
The others didn`t faith keep.
Began to dance with new dreams world,
Betrayed the star, its soul sold.
It gave a lot of tears to heart
And made the mind a legend start,
To write about cold and freeze,
To die again, crying squeeze…
And now two friends don`t want to speak,
One lives with pride, the second`s freak.
The first does not freak understand,
And that is why the friendship`ll end…
A lot of stars are in the sky
But love and hope we cannot bye.
A galaxy was of two stars,
They were for God eternal grass.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Legend About Two Stars by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR