A Leap of Faith
Try to take a leap of faith
And think what that leap might bring.
The end to all man’s indifference
And all of the suffering.
Maybe faith is all we have left
For man has made a mess.
But the faith must come from all of us
Along with forgiveness.
For to believe that mankind’s fallen down
And cannot stand upright
Is a fatalistic attitude
That’s got us all uptight.
I still believe that the goodness of man
Outweighs the evil that’s here.
Usually it takes a big wake-up call
To take away all fear.
So try and take a leap of faith
And never let it be said
We sat by and watched hell happen
And now mankind is dead.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Leap of Faith by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar