RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Lasting Rhythm
You are the seasons of my heart, culminating in my soul with
sincere love and truth.
Your honesty fills me with a heavenly rhythm, giving me a
purpose to trust you with my life and it's lonely heart.
Promises, you don't speak unless you can honor them, just like
I have always done.
Lost loves, you and I, now being found by each other through
poetical interludes and a lasting rhythm of our love, together.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lasting Rhythm by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)