Bryan De Poet
A kiss from an angel, is brief.
A kiss from a frog, is dirty,
Kissed by an army of frogs,
Thee is as unclean as sin.
An a waited kiss, is next to bridal,
And is worthy, glory and sterling.
A kiss from a princess from the rich coast,
Is seldom like the blue rose,
And floats with benisons.
Rani together we can fly with-
With our butterfly wings,
Like Romeo and Juliet.
Titanic we are.
Epic lovers we are,
When I put my arms a round your neck,
And open my lips to find your tongue,
I know you! no one can kiss my lips like you do,
When your lips linger around mine, it's the aroma of your saliva
Leave it all to the French,
The French kiss at the Ivory tower!
All Rights Reserved
© T.m.T scripts
Bryan De Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Kiss by Bryan De Poet )
- Poppy, Hazel Connelly
- When Owls Do Cry, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Beautiful Sunset, John F. McCullagh
- Dull glory, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The Blue of His Face, Marieta Maglas
- Moonlight Love, Krystal Whinery
- Haiku&, Morgan Michaels
- Haiku# Life-6, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Swollen Heart, Ronald Chapman
- Riddle poem-2, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)