Palas Kumar Ray
A Journey To Reality
I felt no pressure on my eyes
no heaviness on my chest
no nausea or heartache.
It was very easy this time
reducing them in hundred
to make my friend list look more real.
Then I felt the headache.
This time I made no mistake
took the balm and rubbed it well
on my forehead.
I went to sleep for hours.
That is what you should demand.
A sleep with no dream to disturb.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey To Reality by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass