Palas Kumar Ray
A Journey To Reality
I felt no pressure on my eyes
no heaviness on my chest
no nausea or heartache.
It was very easy this time
reducing them in hundred
to make my friend list look more real.
Then I felt the headache.
This time I made no mistake
took the balm and rubbed it well
on my forehead.
I went to sleep for hours.
That is what you should demand.
A sleep with no dream to disturb.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey To Reality by Palas Kumar Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Reason, Spiritwind Wood
- Global Distractions, Tushar Ray
- Alive, Spiritwind Wood
- The Noble Mountain, Kevin Maroney
- The Vampire diaries, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Holding on & letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- A Dream True, Spiritwind Wood
- My Beautiful Hello, Ryan Lee Morris
- The Rabbit, Vera Sidhwa
- Forever On You Shine, Spiritwind Wood