A Journey To Bee
Where to sir?
By land or by air?
By land sir, on air i can't afford the fair
Where incisively do you head to?
And what on the dot will you do?
Ho! I'm headed to Bee
I guess I've just got to be free
Do you have with you sir a ticket to Bee
I've heard it could cost a fortune in fee
I don't need a ticket to Bee
The best things are for free
I will get to Bee if i just take my steps; one, two, three
I guess I've just got to get to be free
I've already made up my mind; to Bee or not to B'free!
Dash Black's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey To Bee by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp