A Journey To Bee
Where to sir?
By land or by air?
By land sir, on air i can't afford the fair
Where incisively do you head to?
And what on the dot will you do?
Ho! I'm headed to Bee
I guess I've just got to be free
Do you have with you sir a ticket to Bee
I've heard it could cost a fortune in fee
I don't need a ticket to Bee
The best things are for free
I will get to Bee if i just take my steps; one, two, three
I guess I've just got to get to be free
I've already made up my mind; to Bee or not to B'free!
Dash Black's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey To Bee by Dash Black )
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery