Under the sky,
along the wide road,
if you travel for sometime,
you will get the job,
you are lookingto find.
a nice and friendly boss.
Two times a meal,
and job satisfaction a good deal.
beside the park, behind those lanes,
amidst those crowded buildings...
A small shelter of ehat looks
likes some offices.
In - between those concrete structures,
where a man's wandering may end.
Where some innermost necessity,
some desperation, prolonged
waiting may end.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Job by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland