Under the sky,
along the wide road,
if you travel for sometime,
you will get the job,
you are lookingto find.
a nice and friendly boss.
Two times a meal,
and job satisfaction a good deal.
beside the park, behind those lanes,
amidst those crowded buildings...
A small shelter of ehat looks
likes some offices.
In - between those concrete structures,
where a man's wandering may end.
Where some innermost necessity,
some desperation, prolonged
waiting may end.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Job by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar