Monk E. Biz
A Hitch Hiker Tale (Perfumada Brisa...)
Bare with me...
' Perfumada brisa que llego del arenal
trayndo sonrisas y una boquita oriental
Lloro por tu querer
mi pobre corazon
porque to adoro
con loca pasion! ? (ringing out! ! !)
Neighbor yells: What the hell, are you on crack cocaine?
No, but I'll tell you about a night on a train.
Twas I the hitch hiker, in a country far South
I rode on trains, hitch hiked, lived hand to mouth.
One night real late
on a train going far
I heard some locals,
good and sauced,
sing out loud,
I thought it was so great
I listened closely
to remember it straight
like written mostly
Perfumada brisa... it still gives me RISA (laughter)
I remember it so well, so many years after!
There is my tail, it's really not too long
Just another hairy story
why my heart is
so full of song!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Hitch Hiker Tale (Perfumada Brisa...) by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...