A Hitch Hiker Tale (Perfumada Brisa...)
Bare with me...
' Perfumada brisa que llego del arenal
trayndo sonrisas y una boquita oriental
Lloro por tu querer
mi pobre corazon
porque to adoro
con loca pasion! ? (ringing out! ! !)
Neighbor yells: What the hell, are you on crack cocaine?
No, but I'll tell you about a night on a train.
Twas I the hitch hiker, in a country far South
I rode on trains, hitch hiked, lived hand to mouth.
One night real late
on a train going far
I heard some locals,
good and sauced,
sing out loud,
I thought it was so great
I listened closely
to remember it straight
like written mostly
Perfumada brisa... it still gives me RISA (laughter)
I remember it so well, so many years after!
There is my tail, it's really not too long
Just another hairy story
why my heart is
so full of song!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Hitch Hiker Tale (Perfumada Brisa...) by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- THAT TWINKLE IN GOD'S EYES, michael walkerjohn
- Heart aches bleed, Brian Kilpatrick
- The feed on the darkness, Brian Kilpatrick
- Suffocation, Leong Ming Loong
- My Mind's Eye, Margaret Alice Second
- Ego, Leong Ming Loong
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥강서오피대박∥▣∥종로오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- OPGANDA/COM≡오피뷰≡ UEFA ∥서초오피대박∥▣∥동대문오피∥, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- iphone6+▣오피뷰▣ 서초오피 동대문오피 논란「OPGANDA/COM」, cisnkxld cisnkxld
- Am I a cynic?, Khairul Ahsan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)