A Hidden Message With A Question
What is love, my dove, my dear?
I wish to make my answer clear.
Love can mend one's tortured life.
Love can break one's fragile heart.
You are the one I truly love,
Only you and no one else.
Under my skin, your smile permeates.
Blissfully yours, I wish to be.
Every time I think beautiful, you I see.
Memories are good, but I want the real thing.
You are love, you make me sing.
Goodness, this is what love is.
I know now with my feelings of bliss.
Rising above to mend my heart.
Looking and smiling, that is a start.
Feeling blue? I'm here for you,
Right by your side, you know it's true.
I love you, you show me that,
Everything in this world isn't bad.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think you love me too
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message With A Question by Matt Reyes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Cried, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Uncle Trevor's Justice to Travis, rohan bendre
- The Second Birth Of Tragedy, Leila Samarrai
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering
- Green Shades Create a Meaning, Rohit Sapra
- Country Inn, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Mysterious guest., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht