A Hidden Message With A Question
What is love, my dove, my dear?
I wish to make my answer clear.
Love can mend one's tortured life.
Love can break one's fragile heart.
You are the one I truly love,
Only you and no one else.
Under my skin, your smile permeates.
Blissfully yours, I wish to be.
Every time I think beautiful, you I see.
Memories are good, but I want the real thing.
You are love, you make me sing.
Goodness, this is what love is.
I know now with my feelings of bliss.
Rising above to mend my heart.
Looking and smiling, that is a start.
Feeling blue? I'm here for you,
Right by your side, you know it's true.
I love you, you show me that,
Everything in this world isn't bad.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think you love me too
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message With A Question by Matt Reyes )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns