A Hidden Message With A Question
What is love, my dove, my dear?
I wish to make my answer clear.
Love can mend one's tortured life.
Love can break one's fragile heart.
You are the one I truly love,
Only you and no one else.
Under my skin, your smile permeates.
Blissfully yours, I wish to be.
Every time I think beautiful, you I see.
Memories are good, but I want the real thing.
You are love, you make me sing.
Goodness, this is what love is.
I know now with my feelings of bliss.
Rising above to mend my heart.
Looking and smiling, that is a start.
Feeling blue? I'm here for you,
Right by your side, you know it's true.
I love you, you show me that,
Everything in this world isn't bad.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think you love me too
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message With A Question by Matt Reyes )
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
- Bitter lament, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)