Matt Reyes (11-29-90 / Midland, Tx)
A Hidden Message With A Question
What is love, my dove, my dear?
I wish to make my answer clear.
Love can mend one's tortured life.
Love can break one's fragile heart.
You are the one I truly love,
Only you and no one else.
Under my skin, your smile permeates.
Blissfully yours, I wish to be.
Every time I think beautiful, you I see.
Memories are good, but I want the real thing.
You are love, you make me sing.
Goodness, this is what love is.
I know now with my feelings of bliss.
Rising above to mend my heart.
Looking and smiling, that is a start.
Feeling blue? I'm here for you,
Right by your side, you know it's true.
I love you, you show me that,
Everything in this world isn't bad.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think you love me too
Poet Other Poems
- A Confession of Love
- A Hidden Message
- A Hidden Message With A Kiss
- A Hidden Message With A Question
- Broken Wings
- Every Creature Dies Alone
- Explosion coupled with Self-Destruction
- For My Heart Belongs To You
- I Just Want to Dance With You
- I Want
- I Will Only Belong To You
- Love is a Complicated Thing, Isn't it?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.