A Hidden Message With A Question
What is love, my dove, my dear?
I wish to make my answer clear.
Love can mend one's tortured life.
Love can break one's fragile heart.
You are the one I truly love,
Only you and no one else.
Under my skin, your smile permeates.
Blissfully yours, I wish to be.
Every time I think beautiful, you I see.
Memories are good, but I want the real thing.
You are love, you make me sing.
Goodness, this is what love is.
I know now with my feelings of bliss.
Rising above to mend my heart.
Looking and smiling, that is a start.
Feeling blue? I'm here for you,
Right by your side, you know it's true.
I love you, you show me that,
Everything in this world isn't bad.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think you love me too
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message With A Question by Matt Reyes )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov