A Hidden Message With A Question
What is love, my dove, my dear?
I wish to make my answer clear.
Love can mend one's tortured life.
Love can break one's fragile heart.
You are the one I truly love,
Only you and no one else.
Under my skin, your smile permeates.
Blissfully yours, I wish to be.
Every time I think beautiful, you I see.
Memories are good, but I want the real thing.
You are love, you make me sing.
Goodness, this is what love is.
I know now with my feelings of bliss.
Rising above to mend my heart.
Looking and smiling, that is a start.
Feeling blue? I'm here for you,
Right by your side, you know it's true.
I love you, you show me that,
Everything in this world isn't bad.
Now I have a question for you.
Do you think you love me too
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Message With A Question by Matt Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp