A HEAD OF ROD
Dear Great lord,
Kisser of my daily slum
before my pillow Vom.
Sleep could be the first Bomb
to send to rolling in bed before.
Will I only give rhymes and forget not?
O' if so, I must run.
either to my head or something that gives me rod.
Dear Great Knight.
Perfect I am Now.
Beware of mine to bow.
Permanent in mine, not how.
If I must go in rhymes, perfect and fine.
Must I, I must to hold a head of rod.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A HEAD OF ROD by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi