Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa Andres Hermita,
15th July 1981, retains a silent event,
And through the cycles of years grows the seed,
Now the youthful tree, produces mead,
And pours the trillion poetic -goblets.
The image-queen, harvests transparent thoughts,
And lures feeling in every string of your lyre,
The frenzy from Brahman illumines fire,
Time retires, but you perpetuate.
So many poetic-beds of mighty souls,
Prove tenor of our imaginative heritage,
And among their foot-prints, the posterity,
Would read and remember you, in sands of time.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.