Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa Andres Hermita,
15th July 1981, retains a silent event,
And through the cycles of years grows the seed,
Now the youthful tree, produces mead,
And pours the trillion poetic -goblets.
The image-queen, harvests transparent thoughts,
And lures feeling in every string of your lyre,
The frenzy from Brahman illumines fire,
Time retires, but you perpetuate.
So many poetic-beds of mighty souls,
Prove tenor of our imaginative heritage,
And among their foot-prints, the posterity,
Would read and remember you, in sands of time.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa Andres Hermita, by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis