Amy De guzman
A Great Day of Pain
Yes it was found
Somewhere deep within
The inner part of this thing
We called life.
That's because you're not around
To comfort and to touch
And to whisper
On this great day of mine.
Causing invisible wounds
leaving a scar..
A scar to remember.
The only trace of pain.
Ready to bleed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Great Day of Pain by Amy De guzman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hollow, Michael McParland
- Him, Her, And Us, Michael McParland
- Here We Are, Michael McParland
- Help Me, Michael McParland
- Your Berries Are Diseased, Naveed Akram
- Hellraiser, Michael McParland
- Recollections Of Pittsburg, Kate Harrington
- He Lives, Michael McParland
- Confusion, Michael McParland
- Haunting Nightmares, Michael McParland